Friday 7 February 2014

That Friday Feeling

Yay, workouts 1 & 2 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution complete. I can notice a big difference in my ability today from my ability on day 1 a fortnight ago. I am no longer gripping the wall coming down the stairs and I can get out of bed easily in the mornings! I can also squat and lunge lower and find myself really pushing my body rather than just trying to keep up.

I am feeling that motivation that seems to only come along when it wants to, no matter how much you are wishing for it. The kind that has me logging my food, sticking to my calories, not drinking alcohol and working out daily. I hope it sticks around for a while or at least long enough for this to seem a natural lifestyle.

I am itching to weigh myself tomorrow as Saturdays have always been my weigh in day, but I am determined to wait until March 1st. I am finally using MyFitnessPal as it was designed and realising I can still have treats but I can portion them and log them. Before, if it was an unhealthy food (or drink) I kind of gave up for that day and had as much as I wanted. It was like you are only supposed to track the "good" foods. In fact the opposite is probably true, it's the bad days that need accurately recording as they are the ones that will affect your losses. Why am I only just realising this now? and why have I only just realised that my goals ARE within reach and all I have to do to get there is follow a plan that has already been designed for me. It's all been done, the research, the numbers, the website, I just have to follow it and trust the process.

Anyway its Friday here which means movie night with the boys and a weekend of family time. We are off to Wetherspoons for lunch with family tomorrow and I am going to have what I fancy AND log it. If I go over my calories at least I will have an honest record of it for the future.

Enjoy the weekend

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment