Wednesday 3 April 2013

Insane Butt Lifts & More

You know I said the other day about some changes around here? Well the first one is that I have decided to re-do couch to 5k. I love to run and I miss it. I also love Jillian Michaels workouts so I'm going to continue my Body Revolution and do my C25K instead of the cardio DVDs.

Exercise is all about what YOU love to do, if you enjoy it, you're more likely to stick with it. Just because BR is a set programme, it doesn't mean you can't change it to suit your needs.

So although I am allowing my back a rest and staring phase 2 of BR on Monday, I will start week 1 of C25K tomorrow. Last time I completed it I ended up running (jogging) 5K in about 40 minutes so this time I'm going to increase my speed and get a better time.

Food

As this week is like a holiday at home we have tended to eat things we don't normally during the week. I am making the most of having my family at home and enjoying some good food. I will worry about the consequences next week (and let Jillian beat it out of me!)

Anyway tonight I am making tortilla wrap pizzas with chorizo and feta cheese & green olive toppings. I will also add onion, tomato, mushroom and cheddar, just sling it all on top and throw it in the oven - well not THROW, that wouldn't be pretty.

So they start like this





and end up like this



I don't know about you but we have a ton of Easter eggs left in this house. I'm not really a big fan of chocolate but when there are over 20 in the house you really can't avoid it! My mother in law is the main culprit, buying the children 3 eggs each! So I have had the odd nibble of chocolate, but what really calls to me when ever I pass the cupboard are these


Mother in law again (because she knows I don't like chocolate) why oh why would you buy those for someone that is trying to get smaller?

So another post with no Body Revolution to chat about - sorry about that. I have, however begun to think about AFTER I have finished and what to move onto. I want to continue my running but I also like the structure of having certain workouts to do on certain days and I like to be able to do it at home.

Here is my list of maybes so far - If YOU have any ideas to add please let me know

Turbo Fire



Insanity
 
 

Chalean Extreme
 
 

Brazil Butt Lift
 
 

Some food for thought. I do like the 30 minute workout time of Body Revolution and Jillian Michaels' other DVDs but these other programmes get good results
 
Back tomorrow with Week 1 Day 1 of C25K

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking of starting couch to 5k this past Monday with a group on MFP but well I hate to run for some reason and just couldn't get up the courage to do it. I actually make it a practice not to run unless a big bear or something like that is chasing me! Lol. Anyway maybe I will start soon idk! My husband loves to run as a matter of fact he is out running right now so I would love to one day be able to run with him. Anyway as for what to next I can only give input on one and that is Insanity. I did most of the program last summer and it is difficult slightly more so in my opinion than Jillian but just because they go so fact with the moves. I think I will be starting that one after I complete phase two since I already have it. You are right btw to take the week off, you must listen to your body b/c if you don't there will be consequences. Hopefully you are feeling better and on your way to a successful week starting Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky,
      I do have insanity (my husband started it then hurt his back, must be something in the water round here!) so that is an option. It looks very fast paced and is a little longer than BR but my toddler will be at Nursery in September & I will get a few hours a day to myself so I could do it then. I am completely resting this week, what with one thing and another I am going to start it all on Monday.
      Hope you are getting on well :)

      Delete
  2. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his efforts home lift

    ReplyDelete
  3. An impressive post, I just gave this to a colleague who is doing a little analysis on this topic. And he is very happy and thanking me for finding it. But all thanks to you for writing in such simple words. Big thumb up for this blog post….
    Home Lifts

    ReplyDelete