Wednesday 20 March 2013

Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Day 17

Day 17 - Cardio 1

Another good cardio workout this morning, I really like Cardio 1. I think if I repeat another round of BR in the future I will add weights to some of the moves. That's why I love this programme, you can always do more and make it harder if you need to.  

I tried a new approach to my slipping mat problem


I put a 5kg Olympic weight at each end. Not a solution, but a slight improvement.

Hot/fast feet made my a$$ BURN today. Halfway through I thought "enough, please" but then I took advice from Jillian and remembered WHY I started.

"If you have a why, you can tolerate any how"
 
 
This is me after Cardio 1 today



A hot, sweaty, red faced mess. Perfect! I know I worked out HARD.

My upper back muscles are REALLY aching after yesterdays Terry Pulls. I love the pain though, it reminds me why I am doing this :)

Speaking of workouts, this is my workout calendar that I use to check off each day of my Body Revolution



It helps remind me where I'm supposed to be. I took this picture 2 days ago and forgot to post it (you can see that I don't have a good memory lol)

Inspiration

Did you see the finale of The Biggest Loser last night? If you did you would know that this amazing girl won



Wow, Danni looks amazing. She is an inspiration to all of us that you can change your body and you can achieve your dreams. All it took was a lot of hard work and determination.


Food

Last nights dinner after parents evening looked like this (the boys got great reports by the way)


It was really filling and only came in at 592 calories.  My total food yesterday totalled 1,248 calories. I am eating a lot of roasted sprouts and leeks this week as they were on offer and I love them.

I am eating lower than my normal goal this week to push things along a bit.

My goal for the week is usually 1700 calories per day. I split this into

Monday - 1400

Tuesday - 1400

Wednesday - 1400

Thursday - 1400

Friday - 2100

Saturday - 2100

Sunday - 2100

That way I can treat myself to some wine or a meal out with my family and still stick within my calorie goal.

This works for me and that is what matters. Find something that works for you and stick at it. It may take some tweaking and a little time to see results but give it a chance and be persistent.

Tonight I will be making something with chicken breast, tinned tomatoes and - yep you guessed it, roasted sprouts and leeks. Pictures to follow tomorrow.

I am off to sort out my boys dinner now before they eat me!

Enjoy the rest of your day and keep pushing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment